quarta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2009

Today i feel like Carrie Bradshaw, ready to pop-up all the feelings inside of me. And there are a few....it's all about love. And sex. And men. And women. And to take the chance. Life is full of chances, we just need do grab them. Lattely i feel like i'm just watching them passing by. It could make me feel sad, but instead i feel letargic, with no feeling, maybe numb. Life is passing by and i'm confortly watching her getting away. And i don't want it. I'm scared. I want to live it so badly that i get scared. Is it only me? It's like my flip-flops old me into the ground and don't let me fly away. I already have the wings and the elmet to protect me from any casualty. Could it be to selfish not take the ike just to live in a fatansy confort zone? Or is it just coward not leting myself feel? Could we live happy just loving strawberrys or is it more fullfiling eating al the passionfruit we can find? We get stronger after every fall, so i decided, from this day on, o enjoy every moment and grab everything that crosses my path, even if it makes me sick, but it can just make me happy!