sábado, 4 de abril de 2009

Push and Pull

I'm in pain. My back hurts a lot and my heart is sad. I feel like i have no part in my friend's life. I don't fit in. I was everything and sussendly became nothing. I feel like i've lost all the hope in the world, in life, in people, in myself. I don't feel i'm loved or needed. I have love to give but i'm affraid. The years go by and i have nothing. Never thought distance could be such an issue. I'm losing everything i never had, if that's possible. I'm bitter, sad and hopeless.
I need a push!

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Distance? From what? Where are you?

Sereia disse...

Right here, it's methaphoric, sometimes distance is just a few minutes away...

Eli disse...

Oiça lá, agora fala inglês e o camandro (ehehe) Eu sei que vai parecer frase feita, mas todos nós nos sentimos assim de vez em quando, pelo menos uma vez na vida ... e às vezes até somos nós que nos pomos um pouco à parte. Bom,só para te dizer que o meu n.º é o mesmo ;) Elikacete